Responsibility and service
- Auditing and compiling the university’s annual budget.
- Controlling and implementing the university budget.
- Reviewing and controlling research projects commissioned by government agencies and the private sector, as well as subsidies and donations.
- Maintaining the Budget Management Information System and printing relevant statements.
- Checking the procedures of procurement and repair work.
- Recording, posting, and filing vouchers, and finally completing the accounting cycle.
- Preparing various financial statements.
- Completing final accounting reports.
- Checking property accounts.
- Printing and storing receipts
- Controlling the utilization of the annual University Fund and oversees expenditure invoices in accordance with relevant laws and internal examination procedures.
- Oversees bidding and procurements, customizations, sales and maintenance of construction projects are all insured to abide by the Government Procurement law and relevant regulations.
| Taipei Campus：No.56, Sec. 3, Singlong Rd., Wunshan District, Taipei City 116, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Hsinchu campus：No.530, Sec. 3, Jhongshan Rd., Hukou Township, Hsinchu County 303, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Copyright2009(c) China University of Technology Recommand using 1024X768 Dpi browser